Got A Traffic Ticket?
Speeding Ticket With Radar?
Red Light? DUI Charge?
Top 7 Reasons You Should Choose California Traffic Tickets To Fight & Win Your Ticket:
- System: California Traffic Tickets is one of the first and only companies to use a two-step system at winning traffic tickets which is why we have the highest true (80%+)* success rate in the industry. We usually attempt to win simple traffic infractions with a trial by written declaration, and if that is not successful one of our lawyers may be able to win your ticket at a second new trial.
- Refund: We Win or $ Back!* We are proud to be one of the first and only traffic ticket companies in California to offer a refund of our service fee if we can’t win your ticket!* We will also beat any other attorney or law firms price if they have a guaranteed refund policy like ours.
- Reviews: Over 18,000 “Likes” & Real Reviews On Our Facebook Page
- Money: You save $$$ by using our services which are usually priced LOWER than your California traffic ticket fine(s)! We will likely completely win your ticket which means you will NOT end up paying the fine (bail amount), court fees, traffic school fees & insurance hikes! We can win all types of California traffic tickets including speeding tickets with radar and red light camera tickets with a 80%+ success rate! We will also beat any other lawyer or law firms price if they offer a guaranteed refund.
- Point(s): We can fully dismiss your ticket which will prevent point accumulation on your driver’s license. This will help prevent future license suspensions.
- Insurance: You will save a LOT of $$$ on insurance hikes once your ticket is dismissed which means your car insurance company will NEVER see this ticket! Insurance premiums in California can increase approx. $250/year/conviction for 3-5 years.
- Time: We save you time and handle the entire process for you from A-Z. There is no need for you to attend court, take time off work, or attend traffic school! It only takes 10 minutes to fill out our forms.
5 Reasons You Should Never Pay Another Ticket Fine & Plead Guilty:
- You Lose: Paying a traffic ticket fine & pleading guilty means you AUTOMATICALLY lose your case and are fully charged with the traffic violation. This will result in point accumulation, insurance hikes, and possible license suspension if you accumulate 4 points. We can handle ALL California Traffic Tickets and offer money back f we can’t dismiss or reduce your charge.
- Insurance Premiums: Your car insurance premiums can skyrocket if you just pay your traffic tickets & plead guilty, which causes points to accumulate on your driving record. We have seen insurance rates double or triple for some clients who just paid their traffic ticket fines without fighting them. Even a small speeding ticket in California can raise your car insurance rates and the insurance companies will see the points on your driver’s license when it comes time for renewal by checking your driving record.
- Points: Paying a moving violation fine automatically causes points to appear on your driver’s license through the DMV. The DMV (And Insurance Companies) can see points on your license for 3 years as well as any points you have in any of the other states in the entire US.
- Money: Paying a California traffic ticket costs you money in several ways. You automatically lose $ paying the fine amount which you wouldn’t end up paying if we dismissed your ticket! You also lose money on insurance premium hikes due to point accumulation. Another way you lose money is by paying for traffic school and possibly taking time off work to attend classes. Did you know that even if you take traffic school to remove a point, it will STILL show on your record as a “Confidential Conviction” which insurance companies can still see.
- Time: If we dismiss your ticket, you will not have to waste up to 8 hours of your time taking traffic school classes, you will not have to waste time in court, you will not have to take time off work. You end up saving your valuable time by allowing us to handle your California traffic ticket.
*Please note that we can ONLY handle California traffic tickets. We do NOT handle parking tickets. Also, the Guaranteed Refund policy covers the service fee for speeding tickets less than 100MPH, sign tickets, red light ticket, cell phone tickets, and all other simple infractions. It does not apply to serious misdemeanors such as DUI’s, unlicensed driver, uninsured motorist, trials, or document fees.