We Win 80% Of CA Traffic Tickets!
Speeding Ticket With Radar?
Caught On Red Light Camera?
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CALIFORNIA TRAFFIC TICKETS TO FIGHT & WIN YOUR TICKET:
- Money: You save $$$ by using our services which are usually priced LOWER than your California traffic ticket fine(s)! We will likely completely win your ticket which means you will NOT end up paying the fine (bail amount), court fees, traffic school fees & insurance hikes! We can win all types of California traffic tickets including speeding tickets with radar and red light camera tickets with a 80%+ success rate! We will also beat any other lawyer or law firms price if they offer a guaranteed refund.
- Point(s): We can fully dismiss your ticket which will prevent point accumulation on your driver’s license. This will help prevent future license suspensions.
- Insurance: You will save a LOT of $$$ on insurance hikes once your ticket is dismissed which means your car insurance company will NEVER see this ticket! Insurance premiums in California can increase approx. $250/year/conviction for 3-5 years.
- Time: We save you time and handle the entire process for you from A-Z. There is no need for you to attend court, take time off work, or attend traffic school! It only takes 10 minutes to fill out our forms.
- Refund: We Win or It’s Free!* We are proud to be one of the first and only traffic ticket companies in California to offer a Full Guaranteed Refund of our service fee if we can’t win your ticket!* We will also beat any other attorney or law firms price if they have a guaranteed refund policy like ours.
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY ANOTHER CALIFORNIA TRAFFIC TICKET FINE & PLEAD GUILTY:
- You Lose: Paying a traffic ticket fine & pleading guilty means you AUTOMATICALLY lose your case and are fully charged with the traffic violation. This will result in point accumulation, insurance hikes, and possible license suspension if you accumulate 4 points. We can handle ALL California Traffic Tickets and offer a GUARANTEED 100% refund if we can’t dismiss or reduce your charge. WE WIN or IT’s FREE!*
- Insurance Premiums: Your car insurance premiums can skyrocket if you just pay your traffic tickets & plead guilty, which causes points to accumulate on your driving record. We have seen insurance rates double or triple for some clients who just paid their traffic ticket fines without fighting them. Even a small speeding ticket in California can raise your car insurance rates and the insurance companies will see the points on your driver’s license when it comes time for renewal by checking your driving record.
- Points: Paying a moving violation fine automatically causes points to appear on your driver’s license through the DMV. The DMV (And Insurance Companies) can see points on your license for 3 years as well as any points you have in any of the other states in the entire US.
- Money: Paying a California traffic ticket costs you money in several ways. You automatically lose $ paying the fine amount which you wouldn’t end up paying if we dismissed your ticket! You also lose money on insurance premium hikes due to point accumulation. Another way you lose money is by paying for traffic school and possibly taking time off work to attend classes. Did you know that even if you take traffic school to remove a point, it will STILL show on your record as a “Confidential Conviction” which insurance companies can still see.
- Time: If we dismiss your ticket, you will not have to waste up to 8 hours of your time taking traffic school classes, you will not have to waste time in court, you will not have to take time off work. You end up saving your valuable time by allowing us to handle your California traffic ticket.
*Please note that we can ONLY handle California traffic tickets. We do NOT handle parking tickets. Also, the Guaranteed Refund policy covers the service fee for speeding tickets less than 100MPH, sign tickets, red light ticket, cell phone tickets, and all other simple infractions. It does not apply to serious misdemeanors such as DUI’s, unlicensed driver, uninsured motorist, trials, or document fees.