Have you been issued a Los Angeles county traffic ticket? If so, we can fight and win your LA traffic ticket for you or your money back! We specialize in fighting Los Angeles traffic tickets, whether it’s a Red light camera ticket in Beverly Hills or a speeding ticket on the 405. Even if the officer used a radar or laser to measure your speed, we can still beat LA speeding tickets.
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY AN LA TRAFFIC TICKET:
- You Automatically Lose: Paying an LA traffic ticket is the same as pleading guilty to the offence. This means you are convicted of the Los Angeles county traffic ticket charge!
This will result in point accumulation, insurance hikes, and possible license suspension if you accumulate 4 points within 12 months. We can handle ALL LA traffic tickets and offer a GUARANTEED 100% refund if we can’t dismiss or reduce your charge. WE WIN or IT’s FREE!*
- Insurance Premiums: Your car insurance can skyrocket if you just pay your LA traffic tickets. We have seen insurance rates double or triple for some clients who just paid their Los Angeles traffic ticket fines.
- Points: Paying a Los Angeles county traffic fine automatically causes points to appear on your driver’s license through the California DMV. The DMV of California (And Insurance Companies) can see points on your license for 3 years as well as any points you have in any of the other states in the entire US.
- Money: Paying an LA traffic ticket costs you money in several ways. You automatically lose $ paying the LA traffic ticket fine amount which you don’t have to pay if we dismiss your ticket! You also lose money on insurance premium hikes due to point accumulation. Another way you lose money is by paying for traffic school and possibly taking time off work to attend classes.
- Time: You will waste time & $ by having to attend driving classes if you don’t want to accumulate points. If we dismiss your Los Angeles traffic ticket, there will be no fines to pay, no classes to attend, no work days/hours missed. You save time by allowing us to handle your LA County traffic ticket violation.