3 Reasons to Not Pay Your California Trafic Tickets Online
So you have been issued a California traffic ticket and thinking of just paying the CA traffic ticket fine online. Well, here are 3 Reasons To Not Pay Your California Traffic Ticket Fine Online.
3 Reasons To Not Pay Your California Traffic Tickets Online
1. Paying a California traffic ticket fine online AUTOMATICALLY makes you guilty of the charge. This means you automatically lose your case. The CA Traffic violation will go directly on your driving record with the California DMV.
2. Paying a California traffic ticket fine will cause you to have a point(s) on your record. Did you know that if you accumulate 4 points within a 12 month period, your license will automatically be suspended.
3. Paying a California traffic ticket fine online may also cause your insurance rates to go up. Your car insurance provider will likely increase your premiums if they see points on your DMV record. Rather than paying your California traffic ticket fine online, you should fight & attempt to win your CA traffic ticket violation. Did you know that CA Traffic Tickets specializes in fighting and winning all California traffic tickets. We Win or It’s Free!*
California Points System
As you accumulate points, you may lose your privilege to drive in California.
The California DMV has the right to suspend or revoke your driving privileges if you accumulate a certain number of points over a set period of time as follow:
- Four points within a 12 month period
- Six points in a 24 month period
- Eight points in a 36 month period
Did you know contrary to popular belief, driving records are not automatically cleared of all points once the points are over a year old.