If you have been charged for using a fake ID or fake identification in California under Penal Code 470b PC it’s important to hire an experienced lawyer to help you fight and potentially win your charges in court.
The misdemeanor penalties for using Fake ID 470b PC may include the following:
- Misdemeanor criminal charge that stays on your criminal history report for 10 years
- Up to one (1) year in jail
- May affect your ability to travel to other countries
- May affect immigration
- Fines up to $1000 if you lose
- May affect your ability to get a job if you lose and are convicted since employers will see the conviction if they run a criminal background check.
The lawyers at California Traffic Tickets have an 80-90%+ win rate at helping our clients win or reduce their misdemeanor charges.
Our lawyers handle all court appearances and our clients are usually not required to come to court at all.
If a dismissal is not possible, our lawyers are usually able to negotiate Misdemeanor charges down to simple infractions which are non-criminal charges.
In the end our lawyers are usually able to help our clients with none of the above penalties.
Call 1 800 203 6606 For Your Free Quote Today Or Complete Our Online Quote