3 Reasons to Not Pay Your California Trafic Tickets Online
So, you have been issued a California traffic ticket and you’re thinking of simply paying ticket fine online. However, this should not be your first resort. You can eventually build up points on your driving record by doing so, and there are other ways you can fight a traffic ticket. Below are three reasons to not pay your traffic ticket online.
3 Reasons To Not Pay Your California Traffic Tickets Online
1. Paying a California traffic ticket fine online AUTOMATICALLY makes you guilty of the charge. This means you automatically lose your case. Why not try to fight this case if you have a real shot at winning? The CA Traffic violation will go directly on your driving record with the California DMV.
2. Paying a California traffic ticket fine will cause you to have a point(s) on your record. DID YOU KNOW: When you accumulate 4 points within a 12-month period, your license will automatically be suspended. You can avoid these points by hiring a traffic ticket attorney to fight your case and ultimately win.
3. Paying a California traffic ticket fine online may also cause your insurance rates to go up. Your car insurance provider will likely increase your premiums if they see points on your DMV record. These points can easily accumulate if you receive multiple traffic violations and decide to just pay them online. Rather than paying your California traffic ticket fine online, you should fight and attempt to win your ticket violation. Did you know that CA Traffic Tickets specializes in fighting and winning all California traffic tickets? We win or it’s free!*
California Points System
As you accumulate points, you may lose your privilege to drive in California. The California DMV has the right to suspend or revoke your driving privileges if you accumulate a certain number of points over a set period of time as follow:
- Four points within a 12 month period
- Six points in a 24 month period
- Eight points in a 36 month period
Did you know contrary to popular belief, driving records are not automatically cleared of all points once the points are over a year old.
You can avoid potentially losing the right to drive in California by fighting the traffic tickets that you receive, and it’s important to become aware of exactly how you should handle this situation. Our California traffic lawyers have years of experience in fighting for, and winning, these cases. We are ready to take on your case. You will ultimately be saving money in the long run when you trust our process because you won’t have to deal with insurance rises. There is no hassle with traffic school, and our lawyers will ensure that you keep those points off of your driving record.
Contact California Traffic Tickets today to learn more about how we can help you win your ticket case.