Red Light Camera Tickets
We Have A 80%+ Success Rate At Winning Red Light Camera Tickets Or $ Back!
How do we win red light camera tickets? Well, our traffic ticket lawyers have extensively studied and created fool proof legal defense strategies and found sufficient case law to dismiss red light camera tickets issued throughout the state of California. So even if you were driving the vehicle and the pictures clearly show so, we will likely still win your red light camera ticket!
Penalty for Red Light Camera Tickets in California
If convicted, red light camera tickets cost $500 and carry a DMV one-point penalty on your driver’s license. A conviction guarantees insurances rates increase up $750 over 3 years.
Are Red Light Camera Ticket Legal?
The red light camera companies are private, for-profit corporations that must follow certain rules & regulations. If these guidelines are not adhered to, it is a full grounds for dismissal of the red light camera ticket issued. Some of the requirements these private for-profit red light companies must follow are:
- Signs that warn drivers of the red light cameras.
- Sufficient yellow light intervals based on the posted speed limit
- 30-day warning periods
- Agreements with the for-profit company that are not based on the specific number of traffic citations issued
- Clear photos of the driver
- Red light camera ticket must be sent to the driver within 15 days of the infraction
- Public notice of the activation of the system
- The list goes on in great length and we have found that most of the red light camera companies fail to meet all of the requirements of abiding by these guidelines
Did you know that Red Light Camera law is one of the most in-depth and longest traffic infraction laws in the state of California! Our lawyers have studied it have an 80% success rate at beating red light camera tickets even if it’s a clear picture.
Can You Ignore A Red Light Ticket?
Unlike a seat belt ticket or cell phone ticket, a red light camera ticket is captured automatically and issued electronically. Some states have been questioning the legality of this infraction method.
An article in the LA weekly states you can ignore a red light camera ticket if it’s issued in Los Angeles County. Every other county in California, unfortunately, you cannot ignore red light camera tickets. Our question is, why risk it? Our traffic ticket lawyers employ a 2-step process that results in an 80% ticket dismal rate.
Don’t pay your tickets and don’t avoid them either. Call CA Traffic Tickets so we can help you fight your red light ticket.