California Traffic Tickets
CA Traffic Tickets specializes in winning all California Traffic Tickets with an 80% success rate or $ back!* We fight all California Traffic Tickets including: Speeding tickets with radar or laser, stop sign tickets, red light tickets, reckless driving tickets and all other California traffic ticket violations.
No court required, No Insurance Hikes, No Points, No Driving School, No Big Fines, No Court Fees! You end up saving time and saving a lot of money by using California Traffic Tickets!
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY ANOTHER TRAFFIC TICKET:
- Paying a traffic ticket is the same as pleading guilty to the offence. This means you AUTOMATICALLY lose!
This will result in point accumulation, insurance hikes, and possible license suspension if you accumulate 4 points. We can handle ALL California Traffic Tickets and a offer money back refund policy.
- Insurance Premiums skyrocket if you just pay your traffic tickets. We have seen insurance rates double or triple for some clients who just paid their traffic tickets. Even a small speeding ticket in California can raise your car insurance rates and the insurance companies will see the points on your drivers license when it comes time for renewal by checking your driving record.
- Points automatically appear on your driver’s license if you pay your traffic tickets and the DMV can suspend your license if you accumulate just 4 points! Points stay on your record and DO NOT go away every year. The DMV can see points on your license from 3 years ago as well as any points you have in any of the other states in the entire US.
- California Traffic Tickets can fight and win your traffic tickets with excellent results. We handle thousands of California traffic tickets cases every year using our successful legal strategies. We now serve all of California and offer money back if we don’t win or reduce your charge, therefore you have nothing to lose.
- You save time by not having to come to court. CA Traffic Tickets will handle everything and there will be no need for you to take a day off work or waste your time in court.